Sunday, February 22, 2009

tomorrow

finally.. tomorrow i will get my ass out of kedah..
away to KL for an appointment at the I.A.M. RMAF KL base..

i still remember after SPM, me and fizree applied for MAS cadet,
the passion came when someone from pahang department of blah.. blah.. blah..
keep calling me captain syahmin (an aircraft captain) when he was briefing
SMART student of my age..

but then 1 day i read this advertisement of joining the military pilot..
at first i was not interested.. but then my aunt really urged to try..
so i applied.. being in military was not something on my mind.. i rather be in police department since i was active in police cadet back in my school days..

so i went to the interview for 10 days.. i survived n i did it..
i went back to kuantan n think about the offer.. being in military?
can i make it? will i survive? damn it.. it was really an important decision..
the decision that will lead the path of the rest of my life..
do i really want to be in military? actually not..

but my family seems excited that i passed the interview..
so i think its ok.. i would do it for them.. for my family..
so on 28th may 2008, i left kuantan for alor star..
start a new chapter of my life..
kuantan..
where i was born and raised for nearly 18 years..
n finally i left the town..

on 070605.. ive sworn to be a soldier, to protect the country..
which means i cant leave the service..
but then my sis revealed that they hid the offer from matric & uitm (law) from me so dat i wont turn back on my decision..
she also revealed that i got the offer from MAS after ive sworn to be in the military.. DAMN!

my squad, diploma cadet officers class of 2008..
59 bloody cadet officers with 1 aim - to become an RMAF aviator
we've been through lots of pain & joy..
creating comradeship among us..
changed the way we think.. learned to survive in pain..
working under pressure..

in order to become a military pilot..
a personnel must get through the survival course..
as like a license to get to the no.1 flying training centre..

so i got my left tibia fractured during the survival course..
i kept thinking are they going to discharge me?
kick me out from the air force..
they didnt.. but they are going to send me to I.A.M
to checked whether im still fit for flying..

if not.. they would change me to other traits..
probably as a management officer, a logistic officer
or an air traffic controller..

which means not a pilot.. so.. i think its ok as long as she's still going to accept me.. im going to be an officer anyway.. a job.. but the passion in flying is still there..

so tomorrow i will start my journey to kl..
do pray for me k..

*I.A.M. = institue of aviation medical
*SMART = SEK MEN keb ABDUL RAHMAN TALIB
*im writing this while on d'phone with my gurl so pardon the language..
huhuh..

2 comments:

izzati said...

so its my fault talkng to u while my syg ni berkarya??grrrr~

syahmin said...

hahahah.. bukan camtu la bby..