Thursday, February 19, 2009

Feb 20th

it's 30 mins past 12.. been a month since she became mine.. i called but there was no answer.. it makes me even more worry of whats going on.. i didnt sleep last night.. i was there with her.. listening to every single words she said.. shes unwell.. her health condition.. she was crying because of her pain.. i wish i could be there with her.. take a good care of her.. but my life stuck in a place where rules are everything.. everything should be done in proper way.. damn i hate rules when the rules is the thing been keeping me away from her.. i wish i could become invisible and appear in her town.. her house.. by her side.. even in her sleep, i can tell she was struggling with her pain.. if only i could find the right elixir for her.. whatever its takes.. whatever it costs.. but still.. i believe the pain is just temporary.. soon it will be gone and my juliet will have a happy life by my side till the end of our lives..

No comments: