Thursday, February 12, 2009

-25 things-

1) im missing my hometown
2) i hope that i could graduate by june
3) im a bloody RMAF cadet officer
4) aviation is my current obsession
5) ive lost my mobile phone last 2 months
6) im a big fan of final fantasy series
7) currently studying in air force college, alor star (dip in mech aeronautic eng)
8) taken n madly in luv with nur izzati bt muhd nadzri
9) currently using my old nokia n-gage QD with 3 different sim cards
10) currently following naruto & bleach manga & anime
11) not quite friendly, its hard for me to start a conversation with strangers
12) i can sleep anywhere at anytime
13) got my left tibia fractured when i went for survival course, last june
14) AB blood type
15) im so not into politics
16) i hate sore throat!
17) i miss involving with sports n enjoying the game
18) spent 4-5 months walking with crutches (but i received special care from airlines stewardess though.. huhuhu)
19) taylor swift - love story reminds me of her
20) my fate will be decided on feb 24th at institute of aviation medic, kl
21) i sing negaraku everyday
22) doraemon comic was the 1st reading material i read in my life
23) been collecting transformers figures
24) family 1st!
25) my priority is to make her happy no matter what

No comments: