Saturday, February 21, 2009

today..

this morning i called her..
she told me she feels quite unwell..
so i told her not to go for work..
but later around 8 she said the human resource department just called..
so she had to go to the damn factory anyway..

n i was sleeping in the class during other groups' presentation..
until break, i called her.. she said she was planning on going back home..
everything seemed ok.. we laughed.. n her voice wuz like she's doing fine..

i had to go back to class so we sms..
planning on our date.. where can we meet.. n when..
until i fell asleep when i returned to tmn siswa..

been sleeping for more than 4 hours..
n when i woke up.. i recieved 17 misscalls..
but texted her saying im sorry n i had to go for dinner..
when i returned to my room.. i recieved offline messages from neex
asking where was i? her friend been calling me..

neex told me she fainted at her work place..
her nose was bleeding n now she's hospitalized..
so i called her but there was no answer..

until now im waiting for any news from neex..
i hope she's recovering.. n everything will be just fine..
n i can hear her voice again..

perhaps it was my fault for not doing my best to stop her when she was trying to ruin her life.. i was there like her diary listening to stories of her life..
i shouldve make her happy from beginning.. n have the guts to tell her my real feelings to her.. but i was afraid.. n it was stupid..
i just watched when she exchanged those fat guys without stopping her..

if only i had the strength from beginning, maybe i could prevent this from happen..
but i was blind.. so damn blind to see.. shit..
i just want to be with her..
i still remember the day i broke up with my ex..
i said its ok because i still have my soul mate by my side..
but if she's disappear too.. i dont know what to do..
probably going to end up losing my direction..

so bby,
get well soon..
i need u..
so bad..

No comments: