Wednesday, October 29, 2008

On a Day Like Today

what a day.. today is the 2nd day of study week but so far nothing is in progress..
they started to post our carry marks on the board and i found the result for my algebra 2 was so frustrating.. Prof should've understood of my current condition.. why i didn't attend his tutorial & quiz because i had another class to attend (aircraft structures).. even Capt Syzl helped me for my flight mechanics because he knows the difficulties i have to face and how it affected my studies although i thought he was the meanest lecturer there is..

its been a tough semester for me that i had walk with crutches.. climbing those stairs up to level 3 for lectures.. my movement is still limited.. its hard for me to study by myself so i need to move to other houses just to study.. damn.. because of the metal inside my left tibia, i may have lost my chance to fly(hopefuly not) but i dont wanna lose the chance to serve the air force as an officer..

and i just dont have the guts to face prof just to discuss this matter.. all i can do now is pray.. and get my lazy ass workin..

god, please give me the strength that i need..

-LD-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you know what, i'll pray fer ur success..

syahmin said...

well thanx, dude..