Monday, December 1, 2008

An Unforgiven Sin

this morning the whole squad went for obstacles training excluding me..
and my juniors went for firearms practice for few days..
so i hid myself inside a classroom doing nothing but reading a comic..

few minutes before 1000H when i almost finish reading the comic..
i heard a voice coming from behind the place i was sitting..
"cadet!"
so i thought maybe it was one of my friends trying to scare me..
in my head in would almost burst these words-
"ko nak ape siall!!?~" without looking behind..
but i had this feeling of maybe i should play safe
so i turned back..

holy crap! its the commanding officer..
the big boss in my place..
"what are you reading?" he asked..
me - comic, sir..
c.o- let me have a look..
so he checked the comic book..
c.o- why are you here?
me- i've been excused from physical training, so i dont have to go for obstacles,sir..
c.o- what happened to you?
me- i got my left tibia fractured, sir.. so i am excused from games, sports, and physical training, sir.. including boots..
c.o- when will you be recovered?
me- probably by this month the doctor will scan my leg for progress..
c.o- well then, read something beneficial
me- yes, sir..
so he hand me back the comic book.. and he left..

then few juniors came to me giving holiday pass for the whole squad..
finally i can go home.. back to my hometown for aidiladha..
although just for 5 days..

later in the evening..
i called my mom telling her the news
and asked her to get me the tickets..
the bus ticket to kuantan has already sold out..
meaning only an option left:-
"everyone can fly"

so my sis booked me flight tickets..
firefly.. which means i have to get to penang airport because there's no direct flight from AOR-KUA..
cant believe i have to spend that much again..
but its ok because i dont get the chance to go back that often..

but my battery was low so i charged it inside the classroom for a few mins..
i felt bored.. everyone was having their sports that evening..
so i kept the hp inside my bag.. and left the classroom..
i joined few people doing push ups
and later i saw my friends were walking around the base..
so i joined them.. and then we went to the basketball court..
watching some of us playing basketball..
a cool game i must say..

then i went back to the classroom..
reached my hand inside the bag..
but the hp is no longer there..
fuck! where did it i left it?
but i still remember putting the hp inside the bag after replying my sis's message.. so.. it could be stolen.. but i dont wanna put the blame on anyone but myself..
damn it.. who stole my old-model hp? the model is no longer in the market.. and i think the price is very cheap if you sell it back..

i double checked the bag.. but still the hp is no where to be found..
and i asked my friends if they see it.. but all answers were the same..
nobody seen it..

stupid.. fortunately i have another hp.. my old nokia n-gage..
each of us have more than 1 hp here in case the administration wanted to confiscate our hp, we have a dummy.. so now im using my dummy the nokia n-gage.. but i asked a friend of mine to get me new numbers.. and i will claim my old number back during this incoming break.. damn it, i really love my nokia 3250 though my friends always told me to buy a new hp..

to the thief, if you are reading this.. please gimme back my memory card because it contains lots of precious memories with high sentimental value to me..

-LD-

2 comments:

nadiarustham said...

wa. just discovered ur blog. :)
u write well...
and i'm sorry about ur phone.
ade hikmah tu.
time to get a new phone! :p

syahmin said...

hadeh kantoi~
huhuhu..
malas da la bli hp baru..
btw, thanx =]